Website Terms and Conditions
The term Time Bites or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is England and Wales No. 9119847. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Any personal data e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address that you transmit to the website via electronic mail or otherwise is used by us in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photographs and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
Shopping Terms and Conditions
We must receive payment in full for the products that you order before your order can be accepted. We cannot
accept responsibility for any orders delayed due to incomplete or incorrect payment details.
You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered. Please contact us directly on 01280 815300 if you wish to order items in large quantities.
We reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept an order if goods are not available, where we cannot process payment, if there are any errors in pricing or product or if any criteria set out in our terms and conditions are not met.
We try our best to dispatch orders promptly provided orders are in stock, this is usually within 1 – 2 working days (this does not include weekends). Please allow plenty of time for your order to arrive.
All orders are sent using Royal Mail 1st Class Mail Service delivery and will be posted according to weight and size. Prices may vary depending on current Royal Mail delivery costs.
Orders sent out during busy periods (e.g. Christmas, Easter, Valentine’s Day) may take longer to arrive.
Time Bites Ltd. cannot be held responsible for the failure of deliveries to arrive on time under any circumstances. Refunds cannot be given where orders have not arrived on time.
We will attempt delivery to the address and postcode as you have entered it and cannot accept liability for late or failed delivery due to an incorrect address. If you are unsure of an address or postcode please check it using the Post Office website. Please note that we do not deliver to P.O. Boxes and we currently do not offer a delivery service outside of the UK.
Current Royal Mail Postage and Packing Charges
Large letter up to 250g – £1.26
Small package up to 1000g- £3.30
Medium package up to 1000g – £5.65
Medium package up to 2000g-£8.90
If the products we deliver are damaged or defective you should contact us and return the goods within 3 days. Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid for or provide you with replacement goods. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. Please understand our goods are perishable and as such we are not under any obligation to provide a full refund unless the product is defective.
The prices as set out on our website are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates. Delivery charges are extra and are calculated during the checkout process. These costs are set out under Postage and Packaging Charges.
All of our Finest Belgian Chocolate is made from sustainably grown cocoa beans.
Although our products do not contain nuts we cannot guarantee they are produced in a nut free environment and therefore may contain traces of nuts.
You are not permitted to re-sell any of our products.
We are a small but growing business with a passion for making products that are of the highest quality. We do not sell to supermarkets, preferring to deal directly with small independent stores. If you are interested in any of our products on a wholesale basis please contact us on 01280 815300 and we can provide you with the necessary information. We do not have a minimum order value for our wholesale accounts.
Time Bites Ltd
Unit 8, Swan Business Centre, Osier Way, Buckingham, MK18 1TB
Tel: +44 (0)1280 815 300
Registered Office: Time Bites Limited, Unit 8, Swan Business centre, Osier Way, Buckingham, MK18 1TB
Company Registration Number: 9119847
VAT Registration Number: 197180772